So many shopping events. So little time. Need to lay down after a long day of SL shopping, haha. Seems like every day there is a new event though, right!?
Matty a bad doggy? I don’t know about that, lol.. but this pup mask, collar and necklace are part of Cubura’s Puppy Time gacha in this month’s PocketGacha Event. Woof! XD
Well you asked for cookies and look what happened! Are you happy now!? Haha, this baking set by Cubura is available from Pocketgacha.
Happy December! I can’t believe how fast time is going. It will be Christmas before we know it. I need to get a move on with the shopping and things!
I have been visiting a lot of winter/holiday themed sims this week. It’s been so much fun skating and exploring all of these places. Of course I have to bundle up while there. Here I am wearing some new finds including fuzzy purple earmuffs 😀
Ooooh, muffins! Donuts! Pies! All my faves! I want it all, haha. Anyway, I just picked up this cool jacket from Gabriel at the current round of Uber. Go check it out!
Hey guys! One of the things I like about Second Life is the ability to change up my look. One day I can have the buttoned up conservative look (see last post) and the next I can look like today’s photo. This is giving me 90’s grunge and I’m here for it.
Strawberry Singh has decided to bring back her Monday Meme and is now calling it the #SecondLifeChallenge. This first one is perfect for me to give some info about who I am in SL 🙂
Share seven facts about your Second Life avatar or your SLife that may or may not be obvious to your readers/everyone.
1. My Second Life Fact #1: I am a newbie. I am only 3 months into my second life. A lot of people have been surprised by this. I am pretty tech savvy and catch on quick but i’m still learning.
2. My Second Life Fact #2: I have already changed houses 3 times and thinking about changing again. I started with a Linden home and have purchased 2 others. I love putting together a new place and decorating. It’s one of my favorite things to do in SL.
3. My Second Life Fact #3: My inventory is already a mess. I keep saying I will organize it so it doesn’t get even worse. I am starting to think that will never happen.
4. My Second Life Fact #4: I am most likely oblivious to the fact that you are trying to flirt with me. I am somewhat naive to a lot of things 😉
5. My Second Life Fact #5: I spend most of my SL time alone. I do like having friends and hanging out occasionally but usually i’m shopping, exploring, taking photos by myself.
6. My Second Life Fact #6: I started Second Life with a female avatar. I spent the first 10 days as her. I have no idea why I decided to do this. Maybe because I thought the female starter avatars looked better. I have never logged into that account since.
7. My Second Life Fact #7: I saved the best for last! I don’t have private parts, haha. Honestly I have found no need for this in SL. I don’t visit any nude places or partake in any adult activities so as of right now I’m a Ken doll.