Hey guys! One of the things I like about Second Life is the ability to change up my look. One day I can have the buttoned up conservative look (see last post) and the next I can look like today’s photo. This is giving me 90’s grunge and I’m here for it.
Another weekly #secondlifechallenge courtesy of Strawberry Singh. This week it is all about zodiac signs. So here we go!
What is your Zodiac sign?: My birthday is October 5th so that makes me a Libra.
Do you believe in Astrology and read your horoscope often?: I am not really sure if I believe in astrology. I’d like to believe in it but usually horoscopes are overly general so they can apply to anyone. Either way it’s fun to look at from time to time.
What are some of the traits of your zodiac sign and do you feel they reflect who you are?:
Strengths: Cooperative,diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social – Hmm, I’m not really sure about social but the rest are spot on.
Weaknesses: Indecisive, avoids confrontations, will carry a grudge, self-pity – Wow, how does it know me!?
Libra likes: Harmony, gentleness, sharing with others, the outdoors – Mostly true except for the outdoors. I’m mostly a homebody. The rest is correct though. I strongly dislike confrontation or drama of any kind.
Libra dislikes: Violence, injustice, loudmouths, conformity – Yes, I am not a fan of any of these things.
Maybe there is something to this zodiac business after all.
Haha, this photo so reminded me of Michael Jackson in “Bad”. Trying to look tough but failing, haha. I also kind of look like that one guy from Mean Girls. “She doesn’t even go here!”, lol. Anyway, here I am with some new items I have picked up at The Men’s Dept and faMESHed events. Who says a guy can’t wear cat eye glasses!? 😀
Hey 🙂 Thank you so much to those who have visited here. I really appreciate it! The last week or so I have been learning so much more about this whole blogging thing (and still have so much more to learn). I have a whole new appreciation for bloggers/vloggers.
Here I am at a small coffee shop that I found recently. I love this new shirt that I found at The Men’s Dept so I had to buy the full fatpack. I’m wearing the exclusive color that comes with that pack. Everything at this round is so great!
Strawberry Singh has decided to bring back her Monday Meme and is now calling it the #SecondLifeChallenge. This first one is perfect for me to give some info about who I am in SL 🙂
Share seven facts about your Second Life avatar or your SLife that may or may not be obvious to your readers/everyone.
1. My Second Life Fact #1: I am a newbie. I am only 3 months into my second life. A lot of people have been surprised by this. I am pretty tech savvy and catch on quick but i’m still learning.
2. My Second Life Fact #2: I have already changed houses 3 times and thinking about changing again. I started with a Linden home and have purchased 2 others. I love putting together a new place and decorating. It’s one of my favorite things to do in SL.
3. My Second Life Fact #3: My inventory is already a mess. I keep saying I will organize it so it doesn’t get even worse. I am starting to think that will never happen.
4. My Second Life Fact #4: I am most likely oblivious to the fact that you are trying to flirt with me. I am somewhat naive to a lot of things 😉
5. My Second Life Fact #5: I spend most of my SL time alone. I do like having friends and hanging out occasionally but usually i’m shopping, exploring, taking photos by myself.
6. My Second Life Fact #6: I started Second Life with a female avatar. I spent the first 10 days as her. I have no idea why I decided to do this. Maybe because I thought the female starter avatars looked better. I have never logged into that account since.
7. My Second Life Fact #7: I saved the best for last! I don’t have private parts, haha. Honestly I have found no need for this in SL. I don’t visit any nude places or partake in any adult activities so as of right now I’m a Ken doll.
Hello! Welcome to my new blog! I have been thinking about starting this for a while but finally decided to take the leap. I love shopping and exploring in Second Life and am taking more and more photos all the time. So blogging feels like the natural next step. Today is also especially fitting as it’s my birthday. How perfect is that? Right!?